Activate your integration directly with Jojka’s platform

E-commerce, List Growth, Segmentation & Automations

Book a demo

Mailchimp integration

Jojka’s smart features optimize communication throughout the customer journey via SMS

Why integrate with Mailchimp?

Get started easily with smart segmentation and create automations to combine SMS and Email.

  • Get access to all your customer data directly in Jojka’s platform
  • Automate your marketing in more channels
  • Get valuable statistic on your campaigns and automations

Why combine SMS and Email

According to Mailchimp less than 23% of the customers open an email. Access the remaining 77% of the customers by combining SMS and Email (Mailchimp). 

Let our experts help you!

We map out the customer journey to boost your sales and customer loyalty by optimizing what to communicate, when, to whom, and how often. We can also help you measure the success rate of your campaigns! 

Want to know more? 


Other integrations