Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jojka Salesboost?
Jojka Salesboost is a mobile marketing service that enables sending marketing SMS text messages and SMS reminders to your customers with a single click of a button.
Jojka helps physical as well as online store owners boost sales and enhance customer loyalty, ensuring repeat business.
Getting started with Jojka is easy. Start your own customer loyalty club and facilitate sales.
You can choose to send your SMS text messages from your company name or from a mobile number to enable replies.
What makes SMS marketing better than other marketing options?
Most marketing professionals agree that magazine advertising no longer serves any purpose; virtually no sales result from such campaigns. However, there are other options for promoting your business, including e-mail or SMS newsletters, social media, or digital advertising.
Of course, neither of these options is always right nor always wrong. But one thing we can all agree on is that pretty much everyone carries a mobile phone these days. And pretty much everyone reads their SMS text messages within 15 minutes.
Imagine what an incredible marketing channel this is for launching campaigns, offers, and other relevant info to your customers.
What does it cost?
The cost of Jojka is extremely low compared to the benefits provided, the amount of additional sales created, and the speed with which you can send out information to your members and customers.
How do I pay?
We accept payments by invoice. You will receive a monthly bill including the fixed fee, any selected add-ons, and the variable fee based on the number of SMS text messages sent.
How large a group can I send to?
There is no actual upper limit for the number of recipients. Some of our customers send up to 500,000 messages via SMS, while others send to one recipient at a time.
Can I receive SMS replies to the computer?
Yes, absolutely! You can choose to enable SMS replies or make it a one-way communication. This allows you to manage conversations and keep your entire communication history stored and available on your computer.
Is it true that there is no commitment period?
Yes, this is true. You can purchase Jojka on a monthly basis without any commitment period. However, if you choose to sign a 12 or 24-month subscription, we can offer a great discount.
Can I have my name or company name as sender?
Yes, that is no problem at all. Just contact your sales agent and we’ll take care of it for you.
How do I import my address list?
You can easily import address lists, contacts, registries, etc. via, for example, Excel or CSV files (comma-separated values). Just select your CSV file and upload it into Jojka and you’re all set to start communicating with your contacts through SMS text messaging.
Does my number appear as sender when I send an SMS text message?
No. We provide you with a new identity, a “Jojka number”, that you can use for group communication. The recipients can reply to the SMS as usual and you can view the replies on Jojka’s website when logged into your account.
What does Jojka mean?
To us, Jojka means quick and easy communication. The word originates from the Sami form of song, “joik”, used to communicate messages between people.
We love tradition and history and, through the Jojka brand, we want to connect history with present day communication capabilities. Jojka is currently available on the Swedish market.
How do I group my contacts?
You can easily segment your contacts into different categories and groups. Just follow these steps:
- To create a new group, enter the group name and click on New Group at the top right under Manage Contacts. It is easier to add all groups directly; that way you can cut and paste your contacts automatically afterwards.
- Go to the Excel sheet with your contacts and select both the names and the numbers columns. Right-click and select Copy.
- Go to Manage Contacts in Jojka, scroll down to the bottom, and click on Add rows.
- Place the cursor in top empty box on the left. Right-click and select Paste. If you have a lot of contacts, it may take a while for them to appear in the lists.
- Go to Send SMS where you can see how many contacts the group contains. Check to make sure it’s correct. Please note that Jojka automatically deletes duplicate numbers, which, if you have duplicate contacts, will reduce the number of contacts in the group.
How do I import contacts from a database?
Importing your contacts to Jojka is quick and easy. Just make sure you have two columns – names and numbers – and use the .csv format.
- Export your database or Excel sheet as an .csv file.
- The .csv file must have the following format: column 1 = names and column 2 = numbers
- Import the .csv file into Jojka under Contacts
- To group the imported contacts, select an existing group or create a new group and select.